AFFILIATIONS AND RESOURCES
- University of Michigan Bachelors and Masters in Music Performance and in Music Education studying under Ruth Dean Clarke.
- Prior to university studies attended a number of years at Interlochen Performing Arts Program in the harp and orchestral departments.
- Suzuki training and ongoing teacher education, conferences and workshops.
- Performed with numerous professional orchestras in the East Coast and Washington DC area and the Richmond Symphony as well as throughout Michigan including Grand Rapids and Ann Arbor Symphonies
- Considerable theater and musical experience having done productions at the Kennedy Center, National and Warner Theaters, Arena Stage, Signature Theater and Shakespeare Theater among others
- Studio work for commercial, movie and music
- Lyra Ensemble has a longstanding reputation comprised of harp and other instruments in various combinations such as harp and flute and/or violin/cello/voice
- Holly frequently has worked with singers and organists in recital, church and professional choral concerts
- She often arranges music for harp and choirs or soloists
- Her publications of arrangements for harp and flute/violin are regularly used by harpists
- Holly has been a frequent performer and entertainer both as a soloist and in collaboration with other musicians
- She was frequently heard at numerous embassies, Library of Congress, US Capitol, Blair House, Constitution Hall, Kennedy Center, Strathmore Concert Hall, Wolftrap, US State Dept. National Cathedral, National Gallery of Art, US Supreme Court and the Smithsonian to name just a few
- Holly has entertained a number of US Presidents including several inaugurations and national tree lightings, visiting foreign dignitaries and numerous celebrities and internationally respected musicians over the years
- Private events have taken her to historic sites, private homes, businesses, galleries, national museums, major hotels and conference centers and places of worship including playing for well over 1000 weddings
- She has played for American Harp Society, Flute Society and American Guild of Organists conference events
- Steady jobs have most recently include over 8 years at Tower Club and previously at the Kennedy Center
American Harp Society - currently serving on the Executive Board for the Foundation
American Federation of Musicians
American String Teachers Association
Music Teachers National Association
- past regional board member and chair of Strings Concerto Competitions
Music Clubs of America
University of Michigan Alumni Associiation